Lots to be thankful for after this weekend. You’ll be thankful once I do new comics tomorrow, but we should all be thankful for our advertisers:
- The neuroses. The couch. The squiggles: Comedy Central’s first hit animated series — the Emmy and Peabody award-winning Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist — is now available in this epic thirteen-disc collection!
- Scratch Golfer: Got a golfer on your Christmas list? This book by faithful Comics Curmudgeon reader and contributor Wille Thompson is a devilishly funny book about life, business, and the golf match from Hell. It’s the perfect gift for your golfing friends, and signed, pre-publication copies are available up to December 20. Josh has read and APPROVES!
- Learn to draw the human figure: Acclaimed anatomy training course! Used by leading entertainment studios worldwide in 60 countries — the likes of LucasFilm, ILM, RedStorm, Midway, Blizzard. Learn to draw the human figure from your mind for illustration, comic books, manga, anime, game design, and all art fields.
- Have a Handmade Holiday!: Give the hottest handmade gifts this year! Totally unique hip & hot jewelry, killer ties for men, home Decor & iPod gear, unusual plushes, and more — the best gifts for our favorite people!
- Tin Man: A Sci-Fi Channel original mini-series. Premiers Sunday, December 2 at 9/8C.
To find out more about advertising on this site, click here.