Congratulations to faithful reader Joshua at comment #97 for his quick win! The dedication and knowledge of Foob fans continues to amaze! Sheesh, eleven minutes!
OK, here we go! This is the Foob trivia quiz with questions by True Fable and ChattyGenes, for the amazing Foob DVD prize. Contest rules are listed below. Please post your answers in the comments of this thread, and be sure to number them.
If you have a question about the contest or any quiz item, post it in a comment or mail it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can, and post any clarifications of general interest under “Updates” at the bottom of this post. You may want to check there from time to time.
Enjoy, and good luck!
For Better or For Worse Trivia Contest
1. April stole a bag of candy hearts from a store, and later paid the owner back. Who was the owner?
2. Kortney goofed off on this Web site instead of working at the bookstore. What was the site’s full name?
3. Paul gave something to Liz when they first met face to face. What was it?
4. To be closer to Liz, Paul asked to be transferred to this place. What is the exact spelling of its name?
5. Michael took over as editor of a magazine. Whom did he replace (first and last names)?
6. Rebekkah went “roadside” with this Senior boy. What was his name (first and last)?
7. Paul left Liz for her. What was her name (first and last)?
8. Liz has a “spirit name.” What is it (in English)?
9. Shawna-Marie married him. What’s his first name?
10. Elizabeth attended Anthony’s wedding with an escort who played a sport. What was his first name, and what was his sport?
And don’t forget to keep your eyes on the prize:
This is the two-DVD box set of the For Better or For Worse Family Album, ©2000, with eight half-hour episodes from Season 1 and another eight from Season 2. Every episode has an introduction by Lynn Johnston, and stories from “The Early Years” (before April), “The Growing Years” (April as a baby), and “The Later Years” (Mike/Dee, Liz/Anthony). The stories are well-produced, true to the strip, and really very charming.
Here’s the plan:
Did I miss anything? Post questions below; I’ll answer them up here. Invite
all those fanatics from binky_betsy your friends! Have fun, and good luck!
— Uncle Lumpy