It’s the Comics Curmudgeon Summer 2020 Fundraiser!
Click the banner to contribute by PayPal, or here for other options.
Faithful readers, it’s time again for the Comics Curmudgeon Summer Fundraiser!
This has been just an awful year for a lot of us, cut off from work, friends and family, and normal routines. If Josh and the Comics Curmudgeon have helped lighten your days — and you’re not financially strapped — I hope you’ll consider supporting the site in whatever way works best for you.
There are so many ways to contribute, it’s nuts:
- By credit card or PayPal — Click the banner at the top of the page, then follow the instructions on the secure PayPal site. You don’t need a PayPal account to use this option, just a major credit card.
- By mail — Email firstname.lastname@example.org; I’ll reply with an address for your generous check, money order, or in-kind contribution.
- As a Comics Curmudgeon Supporter — Join the ranks of Comics Curmudgeon Supporters for just $3 per month, and enjoy an ad-free online and mobile experience, plus an enhanced comment editor. Full details are here.
- Through a Patreon sponsorship — If you’d prefer to support all of Josh’s artistic/comedic efforts on a recurring basis, visit his Patreon page for complete details of this option.
- New! By Venmo — I don’t know what this is, but I’ll bet you do! Venmo (is that a verb?) Josh some green at @jfruhlinger!
“Hey, it’s the thing!“
Full details, terms, and conditions are here.
The banners at the top of the page are selected automatically on a randomized basis. If you’d prefer to browse a directory rather than hit-or-miss by refreshing the page, you can find one here, along with a ridiculous number of banners from past fundraisers.
And as always, thank you, generous readers!
— Uncle Lumpy